Cincinnati Financial, formed in 1968, stands among the nation's top 25 property casualty insurer groups, based on net written premiums. It operates through The Cincinnati Insurance Company and three financial services subsidiaries.
Cincinnati Insurance leads their insurance group, consisting of its own four subsidiaries:
* Their standard market property casualty insurance group markets a broad range of business and personal policies in 34 states, retaining a strong customer focus on their select group of more than 1,000 agencies. The Cincinnati Casualty Company and The Cincinnati Indemnity Company round out this highly-rated group.
* The Cincinnati Life Insurance Company subsidiary markets life and disability income insurance and annuities.
* The Cincinnati Specialty Underwriters Insurance Company began offering excess and surplus lines insurance products in 2008.
Cincinnati Financial's three financial services subsidiaries offer services that complement their insurance operations:
* CFC Investment Company offers leasing and financing services.
* CinFin Capital Management Company provides asset management services to institutions, corporations and nonprofit organizations.
* CSU Producer Resources Inc, our new wholly owned excess and surplus lines brokerage, serves the same local independent agencies that offer our standard market policies.