Since 1915, Commercial Metals Company (CMC) has manufactured, recycled and marketed steel and metal products and related materials around the world.
* CMC is an efficient, high quality, low-cost producer.
* CMC is one of the few steel companies with investment grade public debt ratings.
* CMC has a high degree of vertical integration and is organized into five business segments across two geographic responsibilities.
o CMC Americas
+ Domestic Mills
+ Domestic Fabrication & Distribution
o CMC International
+ International Mills
+ International Fabrication & Distribution
* From rolled aluminum to steel joists, CMC can provide the metal products you need, at the cost you want, with the quality you deserve.
* Commercial Metals Company stock is traded on the NYSE under the symbol CMC