Put simply, their business is people. They serve more than 3,000 clients who understand that people are their most important asset-and they count on them to maximize their human resources (HR) investment. The bottom line: they're the world's largest provider of multi-service HR business process outsourcing (BPO), and the only firm fully integrating HR outsourcing and consulting.
Their client roster and long client relationships prove our acumen in helping organizations maximize their HR investment and solve important HR issues. Their clients include more than half the FORTUNE 500® and more than a third of the FORTUNE Global 500®. They depend on them to:
* Create and manage retirement programs that extract maximum value from their benefit investment
* Design and deliver health plans that protect their bottom line and their employees
* Help them attract, engage, and reward talent
* Discover ways to reduce their HR costs
* Process millions of HR customer interactions, freeing them to focus on their core business
* Develop comprehensive, single-source solutions that improve their bottom line
They trust them with the issues that affect the performance and lives of their employees. And they succeed, in large part, because they start with a comprehensive and flexible solution. They're the only company capable of integrating the full range of benefits, payroll, recruiting, learning, and other HR services with deep, time-tested HR consulting expertise.
Smart companies have turned to Hewitt for more than 65 years because they provide solutions recognizing each company's unique-and evolving-requirements. Today, they have approximately 23,000 employees in 33 countries who understand the necessity of delivering measurable results that help clients reach their business objectives.
Their clients know they can depend on them: Nearly 95% of their largest clients have worked with them for at least five years. Their leadership, reputation, capabilities, and relationships remain HR's benchmark, giving clients real value in the face of increasingly complex human capital management challenges.
To make the world a better place to work.
Their organization is guided by three fundamental objectives:
* To serve their clients exceptionally well
* To enhance associate engagement
* To strengthen their business