The Valspar Corporation is one of the largest global coatings manufacturers in the world, providing coatings and coating intermediates to a wide variety of customers. Since 1806, Valspar has been dedicated to bringing customers the latest innovations, the finest quality, and the best customer service in the coatings industry.
With more than 9,500 employees in over 25 countries, Valspar is in a truly unique position to supply customers with the coating solutions they need. Their products include:
* Paints, varnishes, and stains for the do-it-yourself and professional markets
* Coatings and inks for rigid packaging, particularly food and beverage cans
* Factory applied coatings for industrial customers and original equipment manufacturers
* Automotive refinish and specialty coatings
* High performance floor coatings for industrial, commercial, and sports flooring applications
* Polymers and dispersions for paint and coatings manufacturers, and more
* Interior protective coatings and external basecoats and overvarnishes with highest abrasion resistance for aluminum monobloc aerosol cans and bottle cans
* Basecoats and internal protective coatings for aluminum collapsible tubes
* Matt, soft-feel and other special effect coatings for plastic and glass containers for the cosmetic industry
* UV varnishes, water based varnishes and laminating adhesives for the Graphic Arts market
* Primers, coatings and varnishes for industrial coils on steel, HDG and aluminum for the building industry
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, their diverse array of products makes them one of the most complete suppliers anywhere, and the sixth largest paint and coatings company in the world.